Healthcare Support Worker
PMLD/complex healthcare needs
Salary: £9.49 – £13.20 per hour plus travel expenses
Hours: Full time and part time hours available – flexible to cover day and night shifts
Location: Rural location, near Droitwich, Worcestershire
We are currently recruiting Healthcare Support Workers to work with our Son who has profound, multiple disabilities and is in his early 20’s. He does not have challenging behaviour and is happy, responsive and enjoys social interaction.
You will be joining a friendly established team of dedicated staff providing excellent care to support our son in all aspects of daily life, including personal care. The role also includes providing physiotherapy and a range of sensory activities working in his purpose built home. We provide full training and excellent working conditions.
• Preferably female (Client request)
• Must be a car driver with access to a car
• Happy to work on a one to one basis and as part of a team
• Ability to understand and follow a comprehensive care plan
• £9.49-£13.20per hour (depending on shift). Induction and training provided (paid at £8 per hour)
• Paid holiday
• Good working conditions in a rural setting
• Travel expenses to/from work
To apply for the role please click the “apply” button and we will be in contact in the near future.