Are you passionate about customer service, providing exceptional levels of client care and looking for an exciting new opportunity? One of the UK’s largest and foremost law firms currently has opportunities for a Helpdesk Assistant to join their Finance team.
Offering a salary of up to £21,000 plus excellent benefits including pension scheme, health insurance, critical illness cover, childcare vouchers, and discounted gym membership, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most respected law firms in the UK.
This is a full-time role on a 12 month contract. The company have introduced a ‘Flexible by Choice’ policy, giving you the opportunity to work from home, in the Sheffield office, or a combination of the both.
As Helpdesk Assistant you’ll be responsible for supporting internal clients and processing transactions in line with documented procedures and to agreed SLAs, ensuring all transactions are compliant with company policy and the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
Key tasks will include…
– Taking Credit Card payments from clients both face to face and over the telephone and posting them to the Financial Management system
– Checking that cheques are banked within two days and highlighting where breaches are occurring
– Processing transactions relating to legal matters as requested by case handlers.
– Sorting post and delivering around the department
– Logging stationary and ordering stock when needed.
– Obtaining signatures on the cheque report and any other documents signed as needed
– Previous experience working in a Contact Centre, or similar customer service environment
– Significant experience in a customer service/client services background
– Strong IT skills, and a good understanding of Microsoft Office programmes
– Strong level of accuracy and attention to detail, highly organised
– Good communications skills, both written and verbal
– General Accounting / Book keeping experience would be an advantage however is not essential
Salary up to £21,000. You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– A huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace
– Flexible working options to make sure that you’re fully supported to work the way that best suits you
– Westfield health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
The business you’ll be working for is one of the largest law firms in the UK, operating out of 14 UK offices with over 2,500 members of staff. They are proud of their values and offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Helpdesk Assistant role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.