We’re looking for a Helpdesk Coordinator to work for our client, Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider. This is a full-time permanent role based at the company’s Yate distribution centre, just outside Bristol.
This role will suit someone with drive, determination and commitment to get things done. You will have confidence, with a high level of self-motivation, possess the ability to work to own initiative and a hands-on attitude.
Offering an attractive salary of £25,000 plus a flexible/hybrid work plan, with 3 days in the office 2 days working from home, this is a fantastic chance to develop your career as part of an innovative global industry leading business, offering pioneering solutions in the food tech space.
The Helpdesk Coordinator is responsible for prioritizing and assigning work orders, service calls and case resolutions. Working as an intermediatory between the Clients and the Technician this role is required to maximize the Client Experience, Technician utilization and commercial return of assets.
Work will include…
– Ensuring service calls are allocated in a timely manner achieving department SLA´s
– Ensuring engineer phone calls are answered promptly
– Supporting with outbound client care calls to confirm satisfactory completion of technical calls
– Monitoring department email volumes to ensure clients receive a prompt response
– A helpful and resourceful individual with a positive attitude and high resilience
– Service minded with an attention to detail
– Ability to drive results and work across departments
– Familiarity with O365 and CRM systems an advantage
– Ability to communicate oral and written information concisely, logically, to internal and external parties
The business you’ll be working for is Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider for the workplace and public domain, with offices in 14 countries, 10,000 employees and a turnover of €1.6 billion.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Helpdesk Coordinator role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.