Role: IT Helpdesk Technician
Salary: £19,000 – £21,000 + Benefits
Skills: Windows 7/10, Network Security, Active Directory, Exchange Domain, MS Software applications
A highly successful global manufacturer is expanding, to assist on their journey of growth and success they are looking for a Helpdesk Technician to join their talented implementation and support team.
You will be the initial point of contact for all users delivering an excellent service throughout. You will be the point of contact for all hardware and software issues, ensuring that they are resolved in an effective timely manner.
- Experience of working in an IT Support environment
- Providing support for multiple sites and remote users
- Windows 7/10
- Confident in the setup and basic problem solving of networked PCs, Printers and hardware
- Proficient with Active Directory / Exchange domain
- Good understanding of network security, including anti-virus systems, patch management, group policies, ACL’s
- Proficient with application software packages MS exchange, Word, Excel, Outlook
- MCP qualification (desirable)
- 35 Hour working week, earlier finishes on Fridays
- 25 Days annual leave + 8 Bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
If you’ve got what it takes, and you are looking to join a highly reputable manufacturer with great career prospects then please send us your CV.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us