We’re looking for HGV Drivers to work for our client from their Kettering facility. Two opportunities available, Class 1 and Class C+ E driving licence.
You would be joining the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer.
Please note: This is a full-time role, 45 hours per week working 5 out of 7 days. Multiple positions available on days and nights, start times variable. Full details to be discussed at interview.
You would play a vital part in making sure that the nation’s favourite products are delivered to shops on time and in full. You’ll need to make sure all of the safety checks have been met and you’ll carry out multi drop deliveries of chilled, frozen and ambient goods to shops on a daily basis, including bank holidays and weekends.
You will drive one of a modern fleet of refrigerated LGVs, fitted with the latest technology and safety features such as Telematics and vehicle cameras. Annual CPC training is provided along with advanced training to assist you to drive in a safe and fuel-efficient manner.
– Class 1 licence and/or Class C and E
– HGV driving experience, ideally multi-drop withing the food industry, with an up to date CPC card and training
– Good understanding of HSE driving regulations / IOSH working safely
– Enthusiastic, reliable and take pride in your role as a professional driver
– Supportive of an inclusive culture – recognising and valuing that difference is good.
– Flexible in availability for working hours, may be required to work different shifts each week, or asked to work overtime
Basic salary: Circa £38,000.
Additional benefits: Generous staff discount scheme, offering you up to 50% off food, profit share scheme, free life assurance, company pension scheme and share save and share incentive schemes, healthcare plans, cycle to work scheme, plus much more.
The business you’ll be working for is the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they are a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage and provide their people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this HGV Driver role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.