- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to exciting growth, my client is seeking a Holiday Sales Manager to work within one of their successful holiday parks in Hayling Island, Hampshire to proactively manage their sales function as well as generating new business ideas for this successful holiday village.
I am looking for a Holiday Sales Manager to write, drive and deliver a sales plan for the Holiday Village, establishing it in the marketplace, both locally and nationally. You’ll ensure that agreed revenue and activity targets are consistently delivered and exceeded.
The role of the Holiday Sales Manager will be split into 2 parts; the first being to develop business as part of the Team and the second to manage and drive the reactive and proactive Sales Teams.
You will be reporting directly in to the Head of Sales with a view a view of focussing on the following tasks:
- Ensure a dynamic sales plan is developed and implemented, across all key market segments with clear objectives and targets.
- Maintain sustained communication platform for internal and external customers in conjunction with Central Marketing function.
- Ensure local and national account penetration through client meetings, entertaining, exhibitions, presentations, trade shows and open days.
The successful candidate for the Holiday Sales Manager role will:
- Be experienced as a Sales Manager in a similar environment
- Have a good understanding of the changing market within the holiday park industries
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- Have a strong understanding of revenue, sales and negotiation
- Have excellent leadership skills
Based in Hayling Island, Hampshire, the company was established in 2008. In the last few years the company have witnessed exceptional growth and have turned the around the park from under-performing achieving £1 million profit.
They’re a highly ambitious, very well established company that have exciting growth plans for 2016/17 so this is a fantastic time to join the business with a realistic view of progression opportunities.
The basic salary for the Holiday Sales Manager is up to £35,000. In addition the company offers additional benefits including a profit related bonus, government enrolled pension, 28 days holidays with a realistic plan for progression.
If you are interested in the opportunity of Holiday Sales Manager then please contact Adam Cox on 0121 362 2320 or click on the link below to apply direct.