- £8.40 - £8.40 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client offers a very competitive rate for Home Care Assistants across East Surrey. If successful you will work for a domiciliary care organisation that have been established for over 20 years and operate with a well-trained team of Care Staff in the East Surrey areas.
As a Home Care Assistant you will care and support clients living in their own homes in the Redhill, Reigate, Horley and the surrounding areas. Duties will include:
- Assisting with clients personal care needs
- Promoting their independence to live full and stimulating lives within the comfort of their own homes
- To provide input into the care and support plans of clients by regularly feeding back to the Field care Supervisor
- Actively support other Care Assistants
The ideal person for the Home Care Assistant role would have:
- Previous experience within a caring environment
- A passion to want to help improve the lives of others
- Full UK Driving License and use of your own vehicle
- Flexibility on working hours
- Flexibility on Full and Part time hours
- £8.40 per hour + up to £10.84 for weekend shifts
- Extensive induction and on-going training
- Holiday Pay
- Mileage allowance
- DBS check and uniforms provided
If you are interested in this vacancy then “apply now” to be considered for our shortlist, if you would like more information on this role then please do not hesitate to contact me.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us