- £30000 - £330000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Home Care Manager – Domiciliary Home Care
£30000 to £33000 Plus Bonus Structure
We are currently seeking a highly experienced and dedicated Home Care Manager to manage a home care service in the Peterfield area. Working for one of the UK’s top home care providers offering amazing benefits including yearly bonus schemes.
The Home Care Manager is required to manage and develop the branch in Manchester. Ideally you will have a strong working history within the domiciliary care sector.
There will be various tasks that are incorporated in the Home Care Manager position, some of which outlined below:
– Strong domiciliary care business development and marketing skills to identify and secure new business
– Staff management
– Ensure successful operation of quality control systems
– Write reports and maintain monitoring of service in line with CQC
– Ensure all staff receive supervision and appraisals
– Recruitment and retention of all staff
As the Home Care Manager you will be required to have previous experience in a similar role, you must be commercially aware, have a clear understanding of developing the business and recognising areas of growth.
If you are interested please apply with your CV or call Amiee on 01213622326
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us