- £7.50 - £9.20 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Home Care Support Workers
Salary: 7.50phr – 9.20phr (flexible Shifts, Full or Part Time)
Location: Bromley, Croydon, Merton, Lambeth, Lewisham, Greenwich,
Richmond, Wandsworth, Hounslow.
We require both full/ part time Home Care Support Workers to deliver a high standard of innovative outcome based care to individuals with a range of needs in their own homes.
We are looking to recruit people with previous care experience – whether professionally or privately through supporting a family member. Our service specialises in providing physical and emotional care and support for individuals with a range of conditions including disabilities and infirmity due to old age.
- You need to be enthusiastic, committed and have an outgoing personality.
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- You will need to be flexible and be able to work alternate weekends
- You do not need to drive but a good knowledge of transport links in your area will be useful.
My client is a small but established independent provider of quality home care and support services; supporting and enabling members of our community to retain their independence or learn new skills, whether this is in the comfort of their own home or outside of it. Services are available; 7 days a week, 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
- We will provide comprehensive training including QCF level 2 in Social Care as well as ongoing support and promotion opportunities.
- Basic salary starts from £7.50 per hour (depending on experience and qualifications), and excellent incentives for reliable / high calibre workers. We pay enhancements for unsociable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
- We pay weekly and offer 28 days annual leave. We offer the opportunity to enrol on Workplace pensions.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click on the apply button and we will be in touch.