- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Home Manager – Nursing/ Care Home
75 bedded elderly care home
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Excellent benefits including enhanced annual leave, pension, childcare vouchers
Location: Dorset/ Wiltshire borders
The role is based in a 75 bedroomed nursing which provides care and support for people with complex care needs including high dependency specialist dementia and residential care. The home has faced some challenges and so my client is looking for a strong leader to implement changes and ensure policies and procedures are in place.
There are many duties involved in the role of Home Manager including:
• Ensure all needs of the people we support are identified and their assessed needs met and supported by the implementation of appropriate regular reviewed Support Plans and risk assessments
• Ensure the NMC Code of Conduct is adhered to
• Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and national minimum standards
• Adhered to company policies and procedures
• Ensure the service and its resources’ are managed effectively, economically and efficiently
• Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
• Prepare and submit all budgetary and other financial information as directed
• Experience of developing a service
• Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support to ensure that the needs of service users
• Experience of a person centered approach to deliver positive outcomes for the people we support
• Demonstrable management experience
• Considerable experience in an older people’s care environment
• Flexible and adaptable with an ability to problem solve
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• RGN/RMN qualified with valid NMC pin number preferred but not essential
The company is a large care group that care for individuals with varying needs including elderly care, dementia, mental health, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. They are undergoing a huge period of change and have a vision for the future that all team members are working towards. This is an exciting time to be joining the group and an excellent opportunity to grow with them.
This position will be suitable for: Home Manager, Care Manager, Residential Manager, Care Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on
0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us