- £40000 - £43000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Nursing Home Manager
30 Bedded Nursing Home
Salary: £40,000 – £43,000 + pension and other attractive benefits
I am recruiting for an experienced Manager for a care and nursing home based in Derby.
The role is based in a 40 bedroomed purpose built home that provides nursing and care to older adults with dementia care needs.
There are many duties involved in the role of Home Manager including:
- Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
- Take responsibility for the general running of the home on a daily basis
- Create and distribute reports for senior management, as required
- Work to an allocated budget
- Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
- Consistently work to within CQC guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all adults and meet all national CQC standards
The successful candidate will be an experienced Manager or Deputy with considerable experience of working within elderly care. You must have good knowledge and understanding of dementia care and be qualified to QCF Level 5 or equivalent or be willing to work towards. You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of CQC policies and procedures and have a commitment to deliver a quality service.
The company is a large care group that care for individuals with varying needs including elderly care, dementia, mental health, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. They are undergoing a huge period of change and have a vision for the future that all team members are working towards. This is an exciting time to be joining the group and an excellent opportunity to grow with them.
Interested? Click apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2341
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us