- £29000 - £34000 per annum
- Job Type:
- North London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Home Manager Elderly
Salary: Upto £34k based upon experience
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced manager to work on either an interim or permanent basis at a medium sized nursing home based in North London.
This is a challenging but rewarding position where you will manage and provide guidance to all staff working within the home.
As the Manager you will be managing the full operations of the home including:
• Creating and maintaining Care Plans
• Staff Rotas and Staff Management and Appraisal
• Networking with outside organisations
• Budget and forecasting
• Developing and maintaining working relationships
• End to end recruitment
• Business development, monitoring and evaluation
• Development and training
• Health and Safety and Risk Assessments
• We’re looking for a manager who has experience of running an elderly nursing home.
• Must have strong compliance background or trouble shooting experience
• Must be computer literate and able to use Microsoft packages – outlook, word, excel.
• Ideally you will have an NVQ Level 4 or 5 or RMA.
• You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for interview
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, alternatively please contact Kelly on 0121 362 2315.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us