- £32000 - £36000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Manager for a residential care home for older adults with dementia care needs.The role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package and offers an excellent opportunity.
The role is based in a medium sized purpose built residential home which cares for older adults with dementia needs. The home has excellent facilities and promotes person centred care.
There are many duties involved in the role of Home Manager including:
- Ensuring all staff deliver positive and measurable outcomes for the people they support
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and national minimum standards
- Ensure all needs of the people they support are identified and their assessed needs met and supported by the implementation of appropriate regular reviewed Support Plans and risk assessments
- Ensure the NMC Code of Conduct is adhered to
- Adhered to company policies and procedures
- Ensure the service and its resource’s are managed effectively, economically and efficiently
- Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
- Prepare and submit all budgetary and other financial information as directed
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision and training
The successful candidate will be an experienced Registered Manager with extensive experience within dementia care and be qualified to QCF Level 5 or equivalent. You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of CQC policies and procedures and have a commitment to delivering a quality service.
The company is a large care group that care for individuals with varying needs including elderly care, dementia, mental health, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. They are undergoing a huge period of change and have a vision for the future that all team members are working towards. This is an exciting time to be joining the group and an excellent opportunity to grow with them.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us