- £25000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Are you looking for your next challenge?
Wanting to go up the ranks in the health & social care industry?
Are you experienced with learning disabilities and complexed needs?
If so, keep reading!!!
My client is looking for a manager to run their small home in Wem which supports younger adults with learning disabilities. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Deputy to take a step up with the support provided by higher management.
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of the home
- Ensuring the very best quality of care and support is provided
- Empowering the residents to live a fulfilled, happy life
- Encouraging the service users to participate independent living skills
- Managing staff team, including rotas, vacancies, appraisals and supervisions
- Maintaining and updating all paperwork, ensuring the service is compliant and adhering to CQC regulations and company policies
- You will either have done this role previously, or you will be an experienced deputy looking for the next career progression
- You will have experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and able to deal with challenging behaviour
- You will have experience of directing teams of staff
Due to the location of the service, you will need to hold a valid driving license and have access to a vehicle
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us