I am recruiting for an experienced Manager for a nursing and care home based in Hamilton. The home provides personalised nursing and residential care for older people in a supportive, friendly and homely environment. A salary of up to £45,000 plus bonus and an excellent benefits package is offered for the right candidate.
The role is based in a purpose built nursing home which cares for older adults with dementia, EMI and nursing needs.
There are many duties involved in the role of Home Manager including:
- Ensuring all staff deliver positive and measurable outcomes for the people they support
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and national minimum standards
- Ensure all needs of the people they support are identified and their assessed needs met
- Ensure the NMC Code of Conduct is adhered to
- Adhered to company policies and procedures
- Ensure the service and its resource’s are managed effectively, economically and efficiently
- Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
- Prepare and submit all budgetary and other financial information as directed
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision and training
The successful candidate will be an experienced Manager with considerable experience of working within elderly care. You must have good knowledge and understanding of dementia care and be qualified to SVQ Level 5 or equivalent. You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of policies and procedures and have a commitment to deliver a quality service. The role will require some flexibility regarding working hours which will include some nights and weekends.
The company is a large care group that care for individuals with varying needs including elderly care, dementia, mental health, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. They are undergoing a huge period of change and have a vision for the future that all team members are working towards. This is an exciting time to be joining the group and an excellent opportunity to grow with them.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us