- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Home Manager – Nursing/ Care Home
30 bedded elderly care home
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Excellent benefits including enhanced annual leave
The role is based in a 30 bedroomed nursing home which provides care and support for elderly residents with dementia needs and comes with an excellent salary and working conditions and performance related incentives.
There are many duties involved in the role of Home Manager including:
- To provide leadership, direction, support, supervision and motivation to all staff in order to deliver the highest possible quality and flexibility of care within a safe working and living environment
- To be the person in charge responsible for the day to day running of the home with 24 hour responsibility for the care of the residents
- To manage the effective use of resources, adhere to budgets and report the reasons for any variances to the Chief Executive as soon as possible.
- To provide improvement, independence and choice for residents ensuring their spiritual, physical, medical and material needs are recognised, assessed and met wherever possible.
- Involve residents whenever possible in decision making about activity, lifestyle and matters in the Home which may affect them.
- Ensure residents relatives / representatives are supported and well informed on all matters relating to the care and well being of residents
- Fully conversant with CQC & other regulatory / statutory body requirements
- Dynamic & proactive individual with proven leadership & Managerial qualities.
- Extensive end of life & palliative care management experience.
- Effective communication skills
- Strong clinical knowledge
- Commercially astute
- Experienced in change management
- Marketing / PR ability
- IT literate & possess administrative skills
- NVQ Level 4/ RMA qualified
A charitable organisation that provides nursing and residential care throughout Gloucestershire.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on
0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us