- £38000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Are you an experienced Home Manager looking to join a reputable care organisation?
Do you have experience of managing services for the elderly and ensuring only the best quality of care is delivered to meet their individual needs?
If so, I have the opportunity for you! This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Manager to take on a Management role of a medium sized home in the Swindon area. The residents of the home are all elderly and some with dementia.
You will be joining a strong, stable team that all have the needs of the residents at heart. You will be required to ensure the home achieves the standards set by CQC and maintains those standards thereafter.
Other duties will include but are not limited to;
• Working closely with the senior management team, your care staff, the residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
• Working to the company standards of service delivery whilst ensuring the home achieves CQC standards
• Being part of the recruitment process, shortlisting candidates and interviewing when necessary
• Maintaining client confidentiality
• Reviewing and updating care plans and staff rotas
The ideal candidate must have previous Home Management experience, ideally within an elderly care home. You will have an excellent understanding of CQC and most importantly, share the same ethos and belief in person centred care as the company do.
You will be passionate about delivering care to an excellent standard and have the wellbeing of the residents at heart. You will be joining a reputable company and will be responsible for upholding the standards of the home and the business at all times.
You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us