- £33000 - £36000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Manager for a residential care home based in Bradford. The home provides personalised residential care for older people in a supportive, friendly and homely environment. A salary of up to £35,000 plus bonus and an excellent benefits package is offered for the right candidate.
The role is based in a medium sized purpose built residential home which cares for older adults with dementia care needs. The owners are looking for a supportive manager to lead the care team and to ensure that high quality care is provided.
There are many duties involved in the role of Home Manager including:
- Manage the care team including clinical lead and nursing team
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and national minimum standards
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Ensure the service and its resource’s are managed effectively, economically and efficiently
- Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
- Identify new business opportunities and ensure occupancy levels are maintained
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision and training
The successful candidate will be an experienced Manager with considerable experience of working within elderly care. You must have good knowledge and understanding of dementia care and be qualified to QCF Level 5 or equivalent. You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of CQC policies and procedures and have a commitment to deliver a quality service. You must have experience of managing a care team within a residential setting.
A care home provider with a reputation for providing a quality care service.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us