- £33000 - £36000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for an experienced Residential Home Manager for an elderly care home based in Bradford. As the Registered Manager you’ll be responsible for the management of a purpose built, well equipped home that provides personalised high quality residential care for older people in a supportive, friendly and homely environment. On offer is an attractive salary of £33,000 – £36,000 plus bonus, 25 days plus 8 days bank holidays, and ongoing training and development. You’ll be an accomplished Registered Manager who has experience in meeting the needs of older people.
The Registered Manager role
The role is based in a medium sized purpose built residential home which cares for older adults with dementia care needs. You’ll be working for small group with a number of residential and nursing homes across the uk, providing expert care. You’ll manage the home on a day to day basis, being legally responsible as the Registered Manager and ensuring the safety and well-being of all residents.
There are many duties involved in the role of Home Manager including:
- Provide excellent levels of management across staff, income and expenditure to ensure we continue to truly enrich the lives of our residents and their relatives, while operating within set budgets
- Build lasting relationships with key stakeholders such as the Local Authority, CQC and Primary Care Trust commissioners, through effective healthcare partnering
- Identify and implement new business and service opportunities
- Ensure the home is compliant with all regulatory and company quality requirements by carrying out regular audits, reviews and training
The successful candidate will be an experienced Manager with considerable experience of working within elderly care. You must have good knowledge and understanding of dementia care and be qualified to QCF Level 5 or equivalent. You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of CQC policies and procedures and have a commitment to deliver a quality service.
You must have experience of managing a care team within a residential setting.
Interested? To be considered for the Registered Manager role please click apply to submit your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks,
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.