- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
60 bedded Residential Home
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 + bonus, pension and other attractive benefits
I have a fabulous opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a national organisation at one of their nursing homes in the Gateshead area. The position is a permanent, full time role paying up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience. The role comes with an excellent salary and benefits including bonus, pension, sick pay, healthcare and enhanced annual leave.
The role is based in a large purpose built home that provides residential and dementia care to older adults with dementia care needs.
There are many duties involved in the role of Home Manager including:
- Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
- Take responsibility for the general running of the home on a daily basis
- Create and distribute reports for senior management, as required
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support
- Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
- Consistently work to within CQC guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all adults and meet all national CQC standards
- Ensure the NMC Code of Conduct is adhered to
The successful candidate will be an experienced Manager with considerable experience of working within elderly care. You must have good knowledge and understanding of dementia care be qualified to QCF Level 5 or equivalent or be willing to work towards. You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of CQC policies and procedures and have a commitment to deliver a quality service.
The company is a large care group that care for individuals with varying needs including elderly care, dementia, mental health, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. They are undergoing a huge period of change and have a vision for the future that all team members are working towards. This is an exciting time to be joining the group and an excellent opportunity to grow with them.
Interested? Click apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2341
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us