- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Location Washington (Tyne and Wear)
Large sized home
Salary £30,000 – £35,000
Our client is looking for a Residential Manager for a care and nursing home based in Washington, Tyne and Wear, catering for the elderly and those with dementia. We are looking for an experienced and hands on individual that can manage the home, residents and staff.
- Day to day running of staff, clients and home
- Ensure statutory obligations are met at all times
- General understanding of finances and growth targets
- Supervisions and recruitment of staff along with general HR
- Implementing change where required helping to move the company forward
- Maintaining effective communication with the Regional manager and Director
- Staff Rotas and Staff Management and Appraisal
Would prefer a Registered Nurse (RGN or RGN), but will consider none with the relevant experience and qualification, for example; It is essential that you hold NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care, with management and leadership experience in a similar role. You must have very high working standards, elderly and dementia experience with good communication skills.
Based in Yorkshire and North East England and the Company are proud of its substantial re-investment programme intended to preserve the high quality and standards of care.
This position will be suitable for: Registered Manager, Nurse Manager, Matron, Senior Nurse, Nursing Home Manager, Home Manager, Residential Manager, Home Supervisor, Deputy Manager, RGN Manger or RMN Manager and Unit manager.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered, for more information call Daniel White 01213622313