Dementia Care Centre
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 + benefits
Are you an experienced care home manager? Do you have experience of working with older adults with dementia? Are you looking for a role with a progressive organisation? If so I want to hear from you.
The role is based in a large care centre which has 2 units, one specialising in dementia care and the other nursing home care. The role will be to manage the dementia care centre which is a 39 bedded unit.
There are many duties involved in the role of Home Manager including:
• Ensure that excellent standards of support are provided to the people who use the service and ensure that all person centred care plans are reviewed and updated regularly
• Ensure that the service achieves and remains compliant with the National Minimum Care Standards, health and safety, financial regulations, company policies and procedures
• Maintain a full complement of staff within the service through recruitment and the use of bank staff to cover staff shortages
• Ensure all staff supervisions and annual appraisals are completed on time Achieve excellent internal and external audits of the service
• Investigate thoroughly any alleged misconduct, maltreatment, abuse reported in the service Ensure the service has a positive reputation and good relationships with people in the local community, families and friends of the people who use our service and potential purchasers
• Ensure excellent knowledge of current policies, procedures and governance affecting the service and the company
• Ensure that the culture within the service is enabling for people who use our service, actively
promoting personalised services with maximum control and choice
The successful candidate will be an experienced Manager with experience of working within an elderly care setting with a strong management background. You will hold a relevant management qualification and be willing to undertake further training.
The company is a large care group that care for individuals with varying needs including elderly care, dementia, mental health, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. They are undergoing a huge period of change and have a vision for the future that all team members are working towards. This is an exciting time to be joining the group and an excellent opportunity to grow with them.
This position will be suitable for: Home Manager, Care Manager, Residential Manager, Care Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Mental Health manager
Interested? Click Apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314