- £26000 - £26000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is looking for somebody with experience of leading and managing teams within a residential home for children and young people with Learning Disabilities. You may have been working as a deputy manager, care manager or house manager previously and looking to take the next step. As the Residential Manager you’ll be responsible for the day to day running of a home for up to 10 children and young people with severe learning disabilities, autism, and challenging behaviour. On offer is an attractive salary package, training and development, generous annual leave and pension scheme.
- You’ll work as a Residential Manager effectively managing the provision of residential care service for up to 10 children and young people on a day to day basis ensuring the safety and well-being at all times. This role isn’t registered with Ofsted, the Head of Care who covers the entire site is the registered person. The home is part of a specialist residential school that has an excellent reputation.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring that meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
- Continuous development and training of the staff team
- Supervision and appraisals
- Assisting with recruitment and selection
- We’re looking for candidates who have some supervisory / management experience within a residential home for children and young people with learning disabilities. You’ll have worked in a role such as Care Manager, Deputy Manager or House Manager previously
- You’ll have experience of hands on work with children and young people with severe learning disabilities, autism and associated challenging behaviour
- You’ll need a minimum of NVQ 3 / QCF 3 Children and young people and ideally QCF 5 or the willingness to complete it.
- You’ll have knowledge of Ofsted regulations and inspection framework and willingness to develop further.
Interested? To be considered for the Residential Manager post please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us