- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Home Manager (interim)
Nursing and Residential Care Services
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 DOE
I have an opportunity available for an experienced Home Manager to join my client at their residential home near to Huddersfield.
This position is working on an interim 3 month contract with the potential to turn permanent for the right candidate.
Working within a residential home taking overall responsibility for the daily operations of the service. The company have services nationwide but this particular home specialises in caring for the elderly and they also offer nursing services.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
– Take ownership of the residential care home
– Oversee the design and implementation of care plans
– Recruiting new staff members, where required
– Mentoring existing staff members and monitor the day to day actions of your team
– Devise plans to ensure all the people you support reach their full potential
– Conduct appraisals and training
– Liaise with families, advocates and external agencies
An established and highly reputable care provider providing services to people with learning and physical disabilities, brain injuries, autism and varying other complex needs throughout England.
– Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care and be eligible to complete the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
– Experienced in care management
– Financially astute
– Exceptionally organised
– Reliable and approachable
*Interviews have been scheduled for Monday of next week so please don’t delay in sending your CV
*A Full UK Driving License with Full access to a vehicle would be advantageous
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us