- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Manager for a residential service for adults with learning disabilities. A salary of up to £35,000 along with an excellent benefits package is offered for the right candidate.
The role is based in a residential setting that provides support for 15 adults with learning disabilities. The service focuses on the individual and their needs and choices to enable them to live a happy and fulfilled life, whilst maintaining their independence.
There are many duties involved in the role of Home Manager including:
- Ensuring all staff deliver positive and measurable outcomes for the people they support
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and national minimum standards
- Ensure all needs of the people they support are identified and their assessed needs met
- Ensure the QCQ polices and procedures are adhered to
- Adhered to company policies and procedures
- Ensure the service and its resource’s are managed effectively, economically and efficiently
- Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
- Prepare and submit all budgetary and other financial information as directed
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision and training
- QCF / NVQ level 5
- Considerable experience in an Adults Mental Health care environment
- Experience of a person centered approach to deliver positive outcomes for the people we support
- Demonstrable management experience
- Experience of developing a service
- A desire and commitment to deliver a quality service to the people we support
- Flexible and adaptable with an ability to problem solve
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The company is a large care group that care for individuals with varying needs including elderly care, dementia, mental health, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. They are undergoing a huge period of change and have a vision for the future that all team members are working towards. This is an exciting time to be joining the group and an excellent opportunity to grow with them.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us