- £27000 - £29000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Learning & Physical Disabilities Service
Salary: £27,000 – £29,000
My client has an opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to join their staff team to work at their established, small residential home based in Hampshire.
Working within a residential home taking overall responsibility for the daily operations of the service. The company have services nationwide but this particular home specialises in caring for people with learning disabilities and complex needs, including Autism.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
– Take ownership of the residential care home
– Oversee the design and implementation of care plans
– Recruiting new staff members, where required
– Mentoring existing staff members and monitor the day to day actions of your team
– Devise plans to ensure all the people you support reach their full potential
– Conduct appraisals and training
– Liaise with families, advocates and external agencies
An established and highly reputable care provider providing services to people with learning and physical disabilities, brain injuries, autism and varying other complex needs throughout England.
– Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care and be eligible to complete the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
– Experienced in care management
– Financially astute
– Exceptionally organised
– Reliable and approachable
– Experience of working with people who have learning disabilities and/or complex needs would be a distinct advantage
*Immediate interviews are available for the right candidate
**A Full UK Driving License with Full access to a vehicle is essential for this role
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312