Leading Nursing and Care Home Provider
Salary: circa £60,000 + benefits including monthly bonuses
Location: South East Surrey
I currently have an opportunity available working for a company at their most admirable home within Surrey. This is a large care home offering a variety of care, either long-term or respite, meaning they are able to accommodate for the elderly, dementia and residents requiring nursing services.
This role will be based in near to Leatherhead in Surrey, on a permanent, full time basis.
I am looking for a highly experienced; driven, Home Manager to take responsible for the daily operations of the home. The successful candidate will be well supported in the role with a strong company structure and good opportunities to progress the role in the future.
As Home Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Ensure all staff are appropriately trained
– Work with senior management to ensure a commercial success for the home
– Establish a personalised care environment for residents
– Provide leadership and management to a multidisciplinary team
– Resolve any issues or complaints that may get escalated
– Effectively market the home to avoid long term bed vacancies
– Registered Managers Award OR Business Management Diploma
– Strong clinical knowledge
– Previous Care Home Management is essential
– Effective communicator
– Confident, influential leader
– Dynamic and enthusiastic
– Business and or Operations management experience would be advantageous
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Care Home Manager, Home Manager, Nursing Manager, Lead Nurse, Deputy Manager, Care Manager, Assistant Manager, Clinical Lead, Registered Manager, Residential Manager, Deputy Manager, Lead Carer. Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.