Home Manager (Social Care)
Established Residential Care Home
Salary: £26,000 – £27,000
Are you looking to secure a Care Home Manager position? Are you already working as a Care Home Manager but looking for new challenges? Do you have experience of working with the elderly and those who suffer from Dementia? If so, I want to hear from you.
My client have an opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager to join their close knit, friendly team to work at their well-established care home based in Pontefract.
Working within a busy environment you will be required to take overall responsibility for the day to day running of the home.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
– Manage the daily operations of the home
– Work closely with senior management in order to improve the home
– Market the home to increase bed occupancy
– Overall staff management
– Complete spot checks and supervisions to monitor the level of care provided
– Speak with external care professionals on a regular basis
– Maintain accurate and up to date records as required
– Ensure the health, safety and welfare of residents by implementing the appropriate legislation and requirements
An established care home specialising in providing care for the elderly and those who suffer with dementia. This home is situated in a beautiful town in Pontefract ideally located close to a pharmacy and GP surgery with the nearest shops just a couple of minutes’ walk away.
– Qualified to NVQ Level 4/Registered Managers Award (minimum)
– Experience of working within a residential care home
– Confident management style
– Background of working with the elderly or people who have dementia
– Able to embrace a challenge
This position would be ideal for a Registered Manager, Care Manager, Home Manager, Deputy Manager, Team Manager, Deputy Care Manager, Service Manager, Support Manager, Lead Manager or Senior Coordinator
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate Hester on 0121 362 2312