- £13500 - £15500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Homecare Support Workers
Salary: £7 per hour (flexible Shifts, Full or Part Time)
We require both full/ part time Homecare Support Workersto deliver a high standard of innovative outcome based care to individuals with a range of needs in their own homes.
We are looking to recruit experienced Homecare Support Workers to work within the Peterborough Community. The service specialises in providing care and support for individuals with a range of conditions, disabilities and elderly service users.
- You need to be enthusiastic, committed and have an outgoing personality and if you can sing, dance, laugh or enjoy a good conversation, that’s even better!
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- You will need to be flexible and be able to work alternate weekends
- Ideally you need to be a car driver or have other means of transporting yourself within the community.
Small and established independent provider of quality home care and support services; supporting and enabling members of the community to retain independence, whether this be in the comfort of their own home or providing support that meets their needs; 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. They work closely with Peterborough Council and have won a number of key contracts, hence the need to recruit. National finalists for Ceretas Care Employer of the Year.
Basic salary starts from £7 per hour(depending on experience and qualifications), competitive mileage and excellent incentives for reliable / high calibre carers.
This position would be ideal for candidates from the following backgrounds: Carer, Home Carer, HCA, Support worker, care manager, care supervisor, care assistant and healthcare assistant.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click on the apply button and we will be in touch.