We’re looking for a talented HR Administrator to work for our client, one of the UK’s largest and foremost law firms. This is a full-time permanent role, remote working however with occasional visits to the company’s Sheffield or Manchester office.
The role will suit a highly organised administrator with experience providing support within a fast-paced HR environment. An understanding of employment law would be ideal as would CIPD qualification or an interest in completing the courses.
Offering a salary of up to £20,000 plus excellent benefits including pension scheme, health insurance, critical illness cover, childcare vouchers, and discounted gym membership, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most respected law firms in the UK.
Reporting to the People Services Team Leader you would be tasked with delivering an exceptional HR service across the group, handling high volume administrative and transactional activities related to colleague experience including on/off boarding, leave management, HR compliance, records management and retention.
Daily tasks may include…
– Preparing and issuing offer letters, new starter packs and contracts for all new starters
– Conducting all necessary pre and post-employment checks, including but not limited to references
– Ensuring all on boarding paperwork is completed correctly and processed in a timely manner
– Facilitating the completion of all employee contractual changes, ensuring appropriate authorisation
– Ensuring all employee data is maintained accurately, including paper and electronic colleague files
– Processing all sickness absence, maternity/paternity and family friendly administration
The ideal candidate for this HR Administrator role will have experience providing a high standard of HR support across a professional services environment. Experience performing backgrounds checks and screening will be required.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– Strong administrative skills, able to work as part of a team and play a key role in initiatives
– Exceptional organisational skills, working flexibly and prioritising workload in order to meet deadlines
– Excellent attention to detail
– Tact and discretion for dealing with confidential information
Salary up to £21,000. You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– A huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace
– Flexible working options to make sure that you’re fully supported to work the way that best suits you
– Westfield health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
The business you’ll be working for is one of the largest law firms in the UK, operating out of 14 UK offices with over 2,500 members of staff. They are proud of their values and offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this HR Administrator role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.