We’re looking for a talented HR Advisor to join our client, one of the UK’s largest and foremost law firms. This is a national role, location flexible. Company’s principal offices are in Manchester, Sheffield and Birmingham.
They want to recruit an experienced and confident HR generalist with a thorough understanding of employment law and experience advising and coaching colleagues on complex employee relations matters. Experience with TUPE and handling redundancies will be required. A background working within a professional services environment, be it legal, financial or consulting, would also be ideal.
Reporting to the HR Manager and working alongside divisional management you would be tasked with delivering generalist HR services, including employee relations case management, coaching support and guidance on formal and informal people matters.
You would connect with the business management and leadership populations to communicate the HR agenda and support delivery.
You would also be expected to support the annual cycles of HR activity, providing guidance and looking for opportunities for continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate for this HR Advisor role will be degree educated or CIPD level 5 qualified with experience providing a high standard of HR support across a multi-site professional services environment. You must be able to demonstrate knowledge across various disciplines, including diversity and inclusion, employee relations, organisational development and design, people analytics, reward, and learning and development, plus People Change experience; TUPE, redundancy and M&A knowledge.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– Strong project management skillset and approach, able to work as part of a team and lead initiatives
– Ability to understand data to support business insight and understanding
– Strong communication skills, able to influence managers and leaders and hold challenging conversations
– A positive attitude with high level of emotional intelligence and empathy
Basic salary: £35,000 per annum for the ideal candidate
You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– A huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace
– Flexible working options to make sure that you’re fully supported to work the way that best suits you
– Westfield health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
The business you’ll be working for is the 11th largest law firm in the UK, founded in 1912 and operating out of 14 UK offices with over 2,500 members of staff. They’re proud of their values and offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this HR Advisor role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.