- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West Molesey
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking for a HR Manager to take up a role in Molesey, Surrey. You’ll be an experienced HR Manager with multi-site management experience, qualified to CIPD level 5, have a strong understanding of employment law, a driver with own vehicle and have a professional and commercial approach to HR. On offer is an attractive salary package and the opportunity to work for a large independent company that is achieving consistent growth.
The organisation is a provider of care homes and home care services and employs 280 people currently over 23 sites. As the HR Manager you’ll be responsible for leading ad directing the business strategically from a HR perspective whilst delivering a comprehensive HR service.
- Your key areas of responsibility are overseeing recruitment, disciplinary and grievance processes, appraisals, and ensuring that policy and procedure is followed.
- You’ll provide support and guidance on all aspects of employee relations to regional managers, service manager and team leaders, including managing absence, disciplinary, grievance and capability situation.
- Coaching manager on performance management issues and processes
- Maintain HR records
- Managing TUPE situations to completion
The Successful Candidate will be…
- Somebody who has been a HR Manager previously, in a multi-site business.
- Qualified to CIPD level 5 or equivalent
- A good communicator honed in to business partnering/advisory/coaching roles
- Professional and have a commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development for individuals
- Confident directing and advising managers on all aspects of people management
- Able to add value as both an individual contributor and active team member
- Able to build a good rapport quickly with key members of the executive team.
- Able to deal with challenging individuals at all levels within the Business
Interested? To be considered for the HR Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.