We’re looking for a talented HR Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of a generalist role in a busy HR environment, ideally multi-site retail or food manufacturing.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Please note: This is a part time role working 3 days (or equivalent hours over 4 days),
Reporting to the Senior Supplies People Manager, as the HR Manager you will be primarily responsible for driving and delivering the people strategy to support the supplies team at the company’s Clydesmill supply site, just outside Glasgow.
You’ll be tasked with the following:
– Providing professional expertise to support the supplies people plan
– Developing employee engagement across the site and encouraging fair, impartial and consistent employee relations
– Influencing and participating in working groups in the development of improved people policies and procedures
– Managing complex ER issues, sharing best practice and feedback to supply people colleagues
The ideal candidate for this HR Manager role will have relevant experience of a generalist role in a busy HR environment, ideally multi-site retail or food manufacturing.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– CIPD or equivalent qualification
– Experience managing change
– Strong knowledge of current employment laws and procedures
You’ll need to be a well-organised, self-motivated and hard-working individual with a flexible and proactive approach plus excellent problem-solving skills.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: HR Manager, People Manager or as a Human Resources Business Partner.
An excellent salary is on offer for the HR Manager position.
You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– Profit share scheme, management bonus scheme
– Pension, medical insurance, life assurance
– Generous employee discount
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you’ll be working for is the UK’s leading and best known food on the go retailer.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they are a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage and provide their people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this HR Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.