- £26000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Human Resources and Personnel
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Are you a HR Generalist looking for a HR Manager position? We’re recruiting for a HR Manager to work within a Social Care organisation and have overall management responsibility for the company’s HR function. You’ll ensure that the correct support and structure are in place to support the manager’s in this multi-site operation in North West. You’ll need previous experience in TUPE work, be CIPD qualified and have good presentation skills.
The HR Manager role
- This is a HR generalist role within a company that provide care services and community meals to vulnerable adults. You’ll report into the director and be part of the management team. You’ll provide support of a number of operating sites across the North West and to work alongside other senior managers to establish and co-ordinate strategic and operating plans and objectives including the development and review of ongoing Workforce and Training Plans as contributions to the Company’s Business Plan.
- You’ll be involved in TUPE work. You’ll be involved at tender presentations.
- To provide expert counsel and assistance to all levels of staff on management and employee issues, company human resource policies, practices and employment law including recruitment and selection, discipline, grievances, training and development, succession planning, performance appraisals and quality management issues. In this capacity, to provide advice, support and help to operational managers in their investigation and handling of complaints.
- You’ll provide counsel and assistance to all levels of staff on management and employee issues, company human resource policies, practices and employment law including recruitment and selection, discipline, grievances, training and development, succession planning, performance appraisals and quality management issues.
- You’ll manage IIP throughout the group, they want to progress to Silver next year
- Other tasks will involve organising and managing corporate and social events. Manage company monthly, quarterly and annual staff awards, charitable events
The Successful Candidate
- You’ll be an experienced HR Generalist, ideally have worked at HR Manager level previously but we will consider candidates looking to take a step up if they have experience or knowledge in the care sector.
- You’ll need experience of working in a multi-site operation, within an company with a large staff headcount.
- You’ll need to have experience of managing TUPE work and have excellent presentation skills for presenting tenders.
- You’ll be CIPD level 5 or above qualified
Interested? To be considered for the HR Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment. For more information please call me on 0121 362 231.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.