- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- North London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Salary £40-45k based on experience
Full Time Permanent
I am currently looking for an experienced HR Manager to work for a highly reputable employer within the social care sector who specialise in residential nursing homes
for the elderly.
• recruiting and staffing;
• organisational departmental planning;
• performance management and improvement systems;
• organisation development;
• employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees;
• employee on boarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
• policy development and documentation;
• employee relations;
• compensation and benefits administration;
• employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
• University diploma/certificate in Personnel Practice
• HR knowledge
• Having knowledge of business sector of company
• Minimum of 6 years human resources experience.
• Minimum of 2 years HR manager experience.
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us