- £9360 - £9360 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sutton Coldfield
- Hospitality and Catering
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My Client is one of the leading vending and coffee services companies in the UK and Europe……… due to continued growth they are now looking for an Experienced Part time HR Administrator – Payroll and Pension to join their team in North Birmingham.
- This is a Part time role …. 20 hours per week
- £9.00 Per Hour
- Monday – Friday …. Hours to be agreed
- Plus Benefits
- Permeant Role
This is a great opportunity to join the small but very successful HR Team , ….. You will be providing HR Administrative Support and focus on payroll and pensions
In addition to the above on a daily basis as the Part Time HR – Payroll and Pensions Administrator you will be
- Managing the Auto Enrolment process
- Processing and assisting with Payroll
- Liaising with Internal Clients
- Carrying out all administrative tasks
- Ideally you will have used Aviva AME APP.
As the successful Part time HR Payroll & Pension Administrator you will have
- Previous experience with Payroll and Pensions (this is an essential requirement)
- It is essential that you have Auto Enrolment Experience
- Possess a good level of customer service skills, with excellent communication skills
- Be well organised and numerate, and have the ability to work calmly under pressure
- Have the ability to work as part of a team, unsupervised and on your own initiative.
- Have Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Posses good computer skills, including the use of IT systems and Microsoft Office with good use of excel.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator wanting a Part Time role if you have the essential experience then please click on the link below to be considered.
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.