- £30000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: HR Systems Manager/Support
Location: Brasted, Kent
Salary: £30,000 – £33,000
Benefits: Private Pension, Holiday, Childcare Allowance, Discount Retail Vouchers, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, Onsite Parking, Remote Working, 27 Days Holiday.
Do you want to be associated with a renowned charitable organisation trusted by many? Do you have proven experience of working with iTrent system? Why not become part of a not for profit company that has been recognised for its ethical and core values?
This role would suit a Payroll or Support specialist who wants to play a key role in providing effective systems administration of the company’s iTrent system.
- Competitive salary
- Beautiful quaint location
- Excellent salary sacrifice scheme
- Free parking on site
- Childcare allowance
- Private contributory pension
- 27 days annual holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Option to work remotely from home
- Rewarding consumer reward scheme
- Fantastic shopping discounts
- Career progression
- Autonomy to manage and lead
The Role Requirements:
- Experience of supporting and configuring the following specific Business Systems:
iTrent – incorporating HR, Absence, Payroll, Manager & Employee self-service, Security and L&D modules (essential)
- To provide key technical expertise for the HouRS system, covering all technical tasks, administration and maintenance ensuring all organisational level system changes to processes are clearly documented.
- To provide user account/role set up, maintenance and control by ensuring all users have appropriate access to fulfil their role and functions within the system.
- To manage the performance of system upgrades, patches and fixes.
- Knowledge of HR and/or Payroll (highly desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and confident persona
Please note; due to the location of this position, you will be required to have a driving license and your own vehicle.
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us