We’re looking for a talented HR & Talent Business Partner to work for our client, an operationally focussed global logistics/F&B business that has undergone significant transformation.
They want to recruit an experienced and confident HR generalist who is a highly visible Business Partner, used to operating at fast pace within a demanding organisation with lean structures in place. The role will have a talent acquisition focus, 70/30 split on resourcing / HR duties however that may vary according to business needs.,
Salary up to £60,000 depending on experience, 4 days a week at their Hertfordshire office or visiting sites, rest of your time working form home. If you’re a commercially minded CIPD qualified (Level 5) HR generalist with proven experience working within a recruitment capacity too then we’d love to hear from you.
Reporting to the HR Director and working alongside divisional management you would be tasked with taking the lead on all things recruitment related (in a standalone capacity) including influencing Senior and Exec level stakeholders and promoting a direct hiring strategy. Responsibilities will include…
– Leading on critical resourcing projects, determining the attraction strategy and resourcing plan for defined projects
– Headhunting for Senior roles, including comprehensive candidate screening
– Weekly Recruitment reporting: managing multiple data points, reporting on hiring performance and analysing trends to make informed decisions
– Reviewing existing processes and tools and implement best practice, driving consistency and removing roadblocks along the hiring process
– Providing generalist HR support as required, including employee relations case management, coaching support, running HR Surgeries, restructures, guidance on formal and informal people matters plus other Project Work and period reporting.
The ideal candidate for this HR & Talent Business Partner role will CIPD level 5 qualified with experience of providing a high standard of HR and recruitment support across a multi-site environment. You must be able to demonstrate experience of sourcing candidates across various channels using direct techniques along with experience carrying out comprehensive competency-based interviews and evaluating candidate suitability.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– Strong project management skillset and approach, able to work as part of a team and lead initiatives
– Ability to understand data to support business insight and understanding
– Strong communication skills, able to influence managers and leaders and hold challenging conversations
– A positive attitude with high level of emotional intelligence and empathy
– A true Business Partner who relishes supporting the Business
Basic salary: Offering an excellent package of up to £60,000 dependent on experience, plus benefits package
Interested? If you think you’re right for this HR & Talent Business Partner role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.