- £16500 - £16500 per day
- Job Type:
- Admin and Secretarial
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is looking for a Hungarian speaking Project Administrator to join an awarding winning quality management company based in Birmingham for a 1 year Contract!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Hungarian Speaking Project Administrator to join a busy administration team within their prestigious offices based in Birmingham.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the Project Administrator will be responsible for the accurate administration and communication of all issues relating to the client’s projects.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all new projects are promptly and accurately set up in accordance with the required Administration protocol including the allocation of unique project number, receipt of project authorisations and appropriate file creation.
- At all times work in accordance to the requirements of the Company’s Business Management System.
- Confirm that all ongoing activities are covered by a current customer project authorisation paying particular attention if project authorisation is based on timescale or volume of parts.
- Accurately collate and input the required data onto QTRAK.
- Any queries or deficiencies must be recorded in the open issues list and promptly resolved with the Project originator, highlighting the concern to management for support as and when required.
- Complete, distribute and file all paperwork corresponding to the projects in accordance with the required Administration procedure
- Prepare on agreed timescale the appropriate Project invoices and after approval arrange their issue.
- Review, action, or redirect all external queries received at the Office.
- Provide general support to the Administration function as and when required.
- Contribute to company improvement activities (Suggestions, etc.) to achieve increased efficiency of the organisations operations.
- Provide support to the Team Leader in training and developing new or junior personnel.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
The perfect candidate for the Hungarian Speaking Project Administrator position will have the following qualities and experience:
- Excellent Data Inputting skills
- Strong background within administration
- Fantastic communication skills – Hungarian & English
- Knowledge within the Automotive/Manufacturing industry would be beneficial but not essential.
Based in Castle Bromwich, the company was established in 1994. The company’s main aim is to offer total quality management solutions to the manufacturing, automotive, aerospace and engineering industry.
The basic salary for the Hungarian Speaking Administrator is £16,500 per year.
Please note, this role is for a 1 year contract only.
Office hours are 08:00am – 16:30pm, Monday – Friday.
If you think you are the person we are looking for then please send your CV to us and we will consider you for the first stage of the recruitment process.