- £40000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My Client is a specialist in Electrical Mechanical Engineering with expertise in electrical panels, motors, humidification and HVAC Series with a turnover of over £4M.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for a HVAC Sales Engineer to join the UK Facilities Management Sector .
As a successful HVAC Sales engineer your focus will be to increase their Market share in the HVAC Sector. My Client is looking for someone who can grow the business initially by sales of routine maintenance services & annual maintenance contracts, but will evolve to increase their existing £1.5M share in the HVAC refurbishment and service market.
This new role will deal with large FM companies, Building Managers and end users. The successful HVAC Sales Engineer will be required to demonstrate the experience and ability to build long term service and maintenance contracts with both existing Clients, and New targeted Customers.
Main Duties will include
• As an experienced HVAC Sales engineer you will be tasked with growing the existing maintenance business in the UK, Contracts and on-site services within agreed budgets
• Work alongside the Sales Engineers to plan and manage service contracts and opportunities
• Prepare quotations and tenders
• Create opportunities for AHU and FAN refurbishment teams
• You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a successful HVAC Sales Engineer
• Be qualified to ONC or HNC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or similar
• Demonstrate existing relationships with FM companies and equipment end users.
• Have a proven track record of external sales delivery
• Have the ability to produce accurate technical documentation
• Be a self-starter, highly motivated and organised.
What’s on Offer
• Excellent and very competitive basic salary
• Attractive Open ended bonus scheme
• Car Allowance
• This role is a great opportunity to be part of a fantastic team that deliver high quality technology and service to customers across the UK.
Ideally you will live in London or the South East as this will be your main focus, however there will be a requirement to manage some clients in other areas of the UK.
To apply please send your CV to the link below or call Dawn Keen on 0121 362 2309 for a further conversation