Job Title: Implementation Consultant
Location: Tamworth – includes home working and travelling to clients
Salary: £35,000 – £ 45,000 + Car and Phone
This role gives a great opportunity to work for an innovative, cutting-edge company working with the latest technologies to provide customers consultancy and support within your given project. This includes setting up and integrating the system, such as change management implementations and user training to ensure a smooth integration of the project, from the contract signature through to going live and including internal business change projects.
The successful candidate will involve working within the implementation services team, being able to work self-sufficiently with their own tasks and collaborating well within their small team, taking control of successful delivery of consultancy, configuration, and training sessions. This is a hybrid position where most of your week will be working remotely from home, with current site visits occurring once to twice a month and will be increasing over time to an average of 2 days a week, and office visits being roughly once per quarter.
Reporting to the implementation services team manager and working alongside the project manager, the delivery of the product mainly encompasses consultancy, gaining insight into customer requirements and producing functional and technical documentation to support these findings. Subsequently, communicating those requirements clearly and unambiguously using agreed communication standards between internal and external stakeholders, through active system implementation, configuration, and user training. This will cover both live customers, alongside additional modules, refresher training and report/export consultancy.
We are looking for a Project Consultant with experience delivering consultancy and system configuration, gaining system requirements from stakeholders, producing appropriate, professional documentation to support the consultancy process. Experience working within a software environment is not mandatory but would be advantageous. Additional key aspects of a successful Project consultant include:
- Involvement in delivering end-user system training.
- Experience providing high standard customer business process analysis.
- Excellent building of strong relationships with clients, through strong written and verbal communication at all business levels.
- The ability to impact and influence key decisions by decision-makers.
- Experience with Microsoft systems, working knowledge of SQL and report building.
- Having a full, clean UK driving license.
Whilst not mandatory, these skills and experiences would be desirable:
- Experience in internal and external change management.
- Familiarity with accounting software.
- Exposure to Microsoft SQL query writing.
- Practice in database reporting.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.