Job Title: Project Manager – Software Implementation
Daily Rate: £30,000 – £40,000 p/a
Benefits: Company car, Pension, 25 days holiday, Flexible working
A highly innovative, vibrant and well known organisation based in an excellent location, are looking to recruit a Project Manager with experience in the delivery of software implementation.
You will be a key member of the project delivery team, working closely with the Implementation Services Manager other Project Managers and Project Consultants. You will have experience of systems implementation/ implementation consultancy with strong training and project management skills. Systems configuration experience is also vital as this will be a major part of this role. It is expected that you will have extensive experience of working on client sites and client systems.
This role demands a self-starter, willing to go the extra mile. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects; both internally and externally (for clients). You will also be experienced in Training Users; both super users and subject matter experts as well as day to day system users.
- Excellent salary
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays) rising to 30 days
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Fun, relaxed working environment in a great, central location.
- Experience of delivering package software implementation projects
- Proven experience in delivering complex client facing projects (mid – large projects).
- Experience in delivering end user system training.
- Experience in customer business process analysis and requirements gathering
- Well versed in delivering custom development software projects.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us