- £20000 - £24000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client, offering exciting training courses has recently experienced growth and expansion, and are now looking to hire a range of experienced inbound telesales professionals.
You will be money-motivated and take incoming leads and close business over the phone. The environment is fun, challenging and highly rewarding.
The role of the Inbound Telesales Executive
You will be a proven telesales executive, with a strong track record of closing business over the telephone. You will be confident with relationship-building, objection-handling and asking for business.
As the client’s first point of contact, the Inbound Telesales Executive must be articulate and able to provide plenty of detail during conversation. They must have a polished and professional approach – with selling constantly in mind!
The Inbound Telesales Executive
- Talented Sales Person
- Professional approach and attitude
- Tenacious, and driven to succeed
- Enthusiastic and engaging in conversation
- Self-motivated, and used to a pressurised environment
- Money motivated
The Package for the InboundTelesales Executive
- £20,000 – £24,000 + OTE of up to £45,000 uncapped per annum
- Full in-house training
- Team support and a positive atmosphere
- Daily or weekly incentives in line with performance
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity where no 2 days are the same and due to the growth promotion within is achievable, send your CV via the link below or call Sophie Walters on 0121 362 2308