We’re looking for a high calibre Information Security Manager to work for our client, the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer.
If you have experience creating information security strategies with a thorough understanding on how to continuously improve organisational information security management frameworks, plus a high level of commercial acumen and a strong compliance mindset, then you could be perfect and we’d love to hear from you.
Basic salary circa £60,000, with fantastic benefits package including…
– Management bonus scheme, management pension scheme
– After 6 months service you may be eligible for the profit share scheme
– Private medical insurance, health insurance, death in service benefit, plus plenty more
As Information Security Manager you would provide the vision and define the strategies necessary to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of organisational information. This is achieved by communicating with all levels of management, creating and maintaining enforceable policies and supporting processes, evaluating and ensuring compliance with legislative, regulatory and contractual requirements (in relation to information security) and managing the information security risk assessment and risk treatment processes.
You would have responsibility for Information Security across the business, performing an advisory role across all functions and acting as a focus for security compliance related activities. You will work with the business to identify, quantify and document information security risk across the organisation and develop appropriate risk treatment plans with risk owners. You will support the implementation of risk treatment plans by risk owners, develop and coordinate information security awareness programmes, and ensure that information security is a fundamental part of operations, procurement, and development and change projects.
– Risk assessment, management and treatment experience
– Demonstrable experience of working within an ISO 27001 ISMS, as well as the CIS Controls Framework
– Planning, management and organisational skills.
– Experience in designing and delivering information security awareness training
– Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills at all levels of an organisation.
– ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
The business you’ll be working for is the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer. They’re a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage and provide their people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Information Security Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.