- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Information Security Manager
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000, plus excellent benefits
A large organisation are seeking an experienced Information Security Manager to ensure that business security requirements are defined, communicated and implemented in line with company procedures.
You will be an experienced Information Security professional with strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to communicate technically at the highest level. You will be certified to CISSP (CISM also considered)
You will be responsible for the ownership of Security Risk Assessment as well as security, incident and threat management. The position is based In Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
- Excellent salary
- Desirable location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Experienced in an Information Security Management or Senior Information Security Officer role.
- CISSP or CISM Certification.
- Knowledge of ISO Security policies/framework.
- Experience working with financial/ banking/ insurance sector.
- Audit experience would be desirable.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us