- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Tunbridge Wells
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Information Security Risk and Governance Manager
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 plus excellent benefits
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading brand has arisen for an experienced Information Security Risk and Governance Manager. You will be tasked with ensuring that IT & Business Security requirements are reviewed accurately through an ongoing Security Risk Management process. Working closely with other areas of the business will be vital, especially when responding to large corporate client security due diligence requests.
The role will require you to be responsible for implementing the new risk management process as well as Security Risk Management and reporting dashboards. You will build and have agreed (by management) an annual information Security Risk Management review Schedule. Further to this, you will influence key stakeholders and be able to present to large corporate clients security policies and solutions. The position is based In Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
- Excellent salary
- Bonus scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance
- Desirable location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- A relevant Information Security Qualification (CISSP/CISM)
- Experience of working within a very similar role; Information Security or Internal Information audit
- Strong stakeholder Management skills
- Strong Influencing, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience working with financial/ banking/ insurance sector
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us