- £32000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My Client is currently looking for an Injection Moulding Setter to join their very successful manufacturing operation. Having a very strong brand name and a history of innovative product development this role offers great career prospects.
As an experienced Injection Moulding Setter you will report into the Manufacturing Manager and your responsibilities will be:
• Setting equipment on Injection Moulding lines and tools.
• Oversee all Injection Moulding Production lines to ensure they are running efficiently
• You will be responsible for Quality and Conformance, ensuring all relevant checks are completed.
• Maintenance of the Injection Moulding tooling will be your responsibility and you will liaise with the Maintenance Manager to report any faults or abnormalities
• You will maintain a safe working environment
• Manage all company procedures
• Assist Process Technicians in establishing moulding parameters and improve efficiencies
• Identify Machinery and Tooling not fit for purpose
To be considered for this opportunity of Injection Moulding Setting, you will possess the following skills and qualifications
• A minimum of 3 – 5 years working experience in Plastic Injection Mouldings
• Robotic Experience, and working knowledge of Sepro Robots would be ideal
• Qualified and hands on experience with Hoists and Lifting Equipment
• Time Served Apprentice Mechanical Engineer or equivalent to HNC Qualification
• Fault Recognition experience
• In return we offer a very competitive Salary and Shift Allowance
• 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays, and additional holiday for additional service
• Subsidised Canteen and vending
• Group Personal Pension scheme – employer 3% rises to 6% after 5 years
• Free Life Insurance – 4 times annual salary
• BHSF scheme (Contributory health scheme)
• Childcare Vouchers
This is a chance to be a part of a very successful company , belonging to a multi-million pound organisation my client is able offer continues training and career progression for the right candidate
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com / call direct on 0121 362 2309 apply to the link below.