- £32000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sutton Coldfield
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
My Client is currently looking for an Injection Moulding Setter to join their very successful manufacturing operation. Having a very strong brand name and a history of innovative product development this role offers great career prospects.
As an experienced Injection Moulding Setter you will report into the Manufacturing Manager and your responsibilities will be:
• Setting equipment on Injection Moulding lines and tools.
• Oversee all Injection Moulding Production lines to ensure they are running efficiently
• You will be responsible for Quality and Conformance, ensuring all relevant checks are completed.
• Maintenance of the Injection Moulding tooling will be your responsibility and you will liaise with the Maintenance Manager to report any faults or abnormalities
• You will maintain a safe working environment
• Manage all company procedures
• Assist Process Technicians in establishing moulding parameters and improve efficiencies
• Identify Machinery and Tooling not fit for purpose
To be considered for this opportunity of Injection Moulding Setting, you will possess the following skills and qualifications
• A minimum of 3 – 5 years working experience in Plastic Injection Mouldings
• Robotic Experience, and working knowledge of Sepro Robots would be ideal
• Qualified and hands on experience with Hoists and Lifting Equipment
• Time Served Apprentice Mechanical Engineer or equivalent to HNC Qualification
• Fault Recognition experience
• In return we offer a very competitive Salary and Shift Allowance
• 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays, and additional holiday for additional service
• Subsidised Canteen and vending
• Group Personal Pension scheme – employer 3% rises to 6% after 5 years
• Free Life Insurance – 4 times annual salary
• BHSF scheme (Contributory health scheme)
• Childcare Vouchers
This is a chance to be a part of a very successful company , belonging to a multi-million pound organisation my client is able offer continues training and career progression for the right candidate
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / call direct on 0121 362 2309 apply to the link below.