- £32000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My Client is currently looking for an Injection Moulding Technician to join their very successful manufacturing operation. Having a very strong brand name and a history of innovative product development this role offers great career prospects.
As an experienced Injection Moulding Technician you will report into the Technical Manager and your responsibilities will be:
• Establish the setting parameters of new mould tools
• Manage the maintenance of all company setting records for all processes and robots
• Take responsibility for the maintenance of all equipment related to the Injection Moulding process
• Ensure that all of the Injection Moulding processes are running to full capacity and efficiently
• Complete and record all quality checks
• Ensure all Plastic Moulding Injection equipment and machinery is maintained and working safely
• Comply with all company procedures, paperwork and legislation
• Adhere to all quality standards
• Work well with other departments to achieve company standards and targets
To be considered for this opportunity of Injection Moulding Technician, you will possess the following skills and qualifications
• A minimum of 3 – 5 years working experience in Plastic Injection Mouldings both settings & monitoring
• Good Mechanical Engineering knowledge
• Robotic Experience, and working knowledge of Sepro Robots would be ideal
• Time Served Apprentice Mechanical Engineer or equivalent to HNC Qualification
• Demonstrate a calm, clear and accurate decision maker and have the ability to communicate at all levels within the business
• In return we offer a very competitive Salary
• Very good working hours Monday – Friday , no weekends or shifts
• 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays, and additional holiday for additional service
• Subsidised Canteen and vending
• Group Personal Pension scheme – employer 3% rises to 6% after 5 years
• Free Life Insurance – 4 times annual salary
• BHSF scheme (Contributory health scheme)
• Childcare Vouchers
This is a chance to be a part of a very successful company , belonging to a multi-million pound organisation my client is able offer continues training and career progression for the right candidate
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / call direct on 0121 362 2309 apply to the link below.