Job Title: Innovation Programme Manager
Salary: £30k – £50k
Benefits: Great pension, Interest free learning loans, Private Healthcare, Flexible Hours
Tell me about the company…
My client is a large leading business consultancy company that strives to build creative building cities that allow start-up businesses and small companies to connect with large corporate organisations. They are a company that genuinely cares about your personal and professional development.
As a business, they are constantly pushing their partners to innovate and create new products and processes to progress both their business and their industry. They have an excellent reputation and give back 25% of their profits to their employees and surrounding communities.
Tell me about the role…
In this position, you are given complete freedom and trusted to do your job how you’d like to do it. You are trusted to decide whether you need to be in the office or work from home so there are no set days that you will be in the office.
Your job is to manage and coordinate innovation programmes that connect large organisations with small start-up businesses and entrepreneurs within both the tech and science sectors. Your primary goal is to define, set up, launch, and deliver each programme to both early-stage businesses and the programme sponsors.
Some of your responsibilities include
- Working with the sponsors of each programme to shape and define the programme and define innovation challenges
- Working with Marketing to define and manage the promotion of each new programme to attract qualifying early-stage businesses to form each programme cohort
- Setting up and managing the selection process of applicants for each programme
- Acting as the entrepreneurs’ primary ‘point of contact’ throughout each programme
- Once selected, work with a new programme cohort to define individual objectives, and design the business support activities (workshops, events, demonstrations etc.)
- Delivering all administration and coordination processes to support the programme
- Managing regular reviews with the programme sponsors and partners
- Managing the businesses at the end of the programme and supporting them deliver their target outcomes (e.g. securing a commercial deal or investment) as well as delivering the exit procedures and updating communications and data systems
What benefits come with the role?
- 8% matched pension
- Birthday off
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Salary Finance
- Travel to work loan
- Healthy breakfasts
- Enhance Maternity & Paternity leave
- Buy & selling holiday scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Long service rewards
- Learning sponsorship
- Agile working
- Private Healthcare
- Gym classes
- Interest free learning Loans
- Share incentive plan
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car park discounts
- Study Leave
Am I right for the role?
If you are looking to join a flexible and refreshing employer that aims to give you complete freedom and help you both personally and professionally develop, then this is the company for you.
If you’re looking to work with a range of business sizes and learn how they start and build their company up, then this is the role for you.
If you genuinely like supporting people and helping create a foundation to make tomorrow better than today, then this will position will enable you to do that.
What skills and experience do I need?
- Experience working within the Tech or Science sectors
- Experience of connecting start-up businesses with large corporate companies
- Knowledge of business management and/or commercial acumen
- Experience in working in partnership with delivery partners, external suppliers, and businesses
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.