We’re looking for an Inspection Engineer to work for our client.
Established in 1999, they are specialist civil engineering consultancy, operating across the UK.
If you can demonstrate experience of structural inspection / testing then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– Inspecting, testing and reporting on the condition of a range of concrete civil infrastructure in rail, highway, marine and utilities
– Performing a range of access disciplines to undertake the testing
– Producing accurate, detailed and compliant reports
– Experience of structural inspection / testing
– Additional experience of both performing various test and reporting on it
– Further experience of structures, load paths, materials and construction techniques
– Basic salary: circa £42,000 per annum plus benefits
Think that this Inspection Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Inspection Engineer position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Bridge Engineer, Civil Inspector or as a Civil Engineer.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.